DIALYZER REPROCESSING CONCENTRATE
The best choice for your Peracetic Acid Agent:
- Unlike other cleansing agents, Peracidin is safe for the environment. Breaks down into vinegar (acetic acid) after use in the “MAKY™” dialyzer reprocessing machine. Your perfect choice for dialyzer reprocessing.
- Peracidin’s primary active ingredient is peroxyacetic acid, a cleansing agent with a long history of being a preferred cleanser and disinfectant.
How does it work?
Peracidin works by using an oxidative action on cell proteins, and is effective against a broad range of bloodborne viruses and bacteria.
- Effective against non-tuberculous mycobacteria (NTM)
A cleaning agent with a long history of being a preferred cleanser and disinfectant in the renal arena.
The perfect partner for MAKY™
Combine MAKY’s advanced technology and simplified use with Peracidin to maximize dialyzer reprocessing efficiency at your facility.
MAKY™ benefits include:
- Self-sufficient – no external computer needed
- Ease of maintenance – annual PM in less than 30 minutes
- Multiple programs for different patient types
- Ease of diagnostics – connect to any PC and run the interactive diagnostics software
To purchase Peracidin: call 1-800-726-2308.
For chemical emergency call CHEMTEC at 800-424-9300.
For Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) and a complete listing of information on Peracidin Dialyzer Reprocessing Concentrate, call 800-523-4123.
It is important to read and understand all of these Instructions For Use prior to using Peracidin Dialyzer Reprocessing Concentrate.